This website is operated by RADICAL THINKING LTD (DBA ACCENTUS LANGUAGE SERVICES, “Accentus, we, us, our”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12839471 and our registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, England. By visiting https://www.accentus-languages.co.uk (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site.Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controllers’ possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the ‘GDPR’).What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Types of information we may collect from you”
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
• The information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/inquiry form Enquiries Form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• The information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
– technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
We only have access to the information you voluntarily give us. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. If we do not hear otherwise from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date and we will continue to use the information to send you any communications you have requested.
Accentus complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use the information in the following ways:
a) The information you supply to us. We will use this information:
– to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
– to maintain our own accounts and records;
– to send you marketing material and updates about Accentus.
b) Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Your personal data will be treated as being strictly confidential and will never be shared without your consent. All the personal data that we hold about you will be processed by our staff in the United Kingdom, and no third parties will have access to your personal data without your consent, or unless there is a legal obligation for us to provide them with this information. Please be aware however that your personal data may be stored on a cloud-based system whose servers are located in United Kingdom.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, Accentus cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. What does all this mean? Just as in the investing world, you must protect yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords and account information you reveal on the internet.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data securely for a maximum of 5 years, after which time it will be destroyed securely if it is no longer needed for the lawful purposes for which it was obtained. If you consent to receiving marketing from us, any information we use for this purpose will be held by us until such time as you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the followings rights (unless an exception under GDPR applies):
– to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully;
– to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
– to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
– to request that we correct any of your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
– to request your personal data to be erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
– to request that we provide you with your personal data, and where possible, to transmit the data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
– where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
– to object to the processing of your personal data regarding direct marketing;
– to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If you would like a copy of all or some of your personal information, or for any other reason regarding you personal data, please email or write to us at the addresses provided in the “Contact Details” section of this Data Privacy Notice. Accentus wants to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
RADICAL THINKING LTD
20-22 Wenlock Road
You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or by post at The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
by Radical Thinking LTD
20-22 Wenlock Road | London N1 7GU | United Kingdo